TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS WWW.TUTTERCARE.BE
Company data :
Wezelhof 25, 2400 MOL
VAT : BE0862.231.218
Bank : Belfius ( BE26 0636 6037 5429 )
General Provisions :
– In the general terms and conditions, the aforementioned webshop will always be referred to as Tuttercare
– The terms and conditions below apply to any order placed by a visitor ( “Customer” ) to www.tuttercare.be. Placing an order implies that the Customer has consulted these terms and conditions and expressly accepts their applicability. Additional conditions of the customer are excluded.
– All prices listed are expressed in EURO, always including VAT .
– If delivery, reservation or other administrative fees are charged, this will be stated separately. You can consult our “Shipping” info page for possible additional charges.
– the statement of price refers only to the items as it is described verbatim. The accompanying photographs are for decorative purposes and may contain elements not included in the price.
– Despite the fact that the online catalog is compiled with the utmost care, it is still possible that the information offered is incomplete, contains material errors, or is not up-to-date. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Tuttercare. Tuttercare is as to the accuracy and completeness of the information offered only retained to a means obligation. Tuttercare is in no case liable in case of material errors, typesetting or printing errors.
– If the Customer has specific questions about our products, we request that the Customer contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions asked through social media should not be answered.
– The offer is always valid while supplies last and may be modified or withdrawn by Tuttercare at any time. Tuttercare cannot be held liable for the unavailability of any product.
Online purchases :
– the Customer has the choice between the following payment methods :
– by credit card
– by Ideal
– via bancontact
– Tuttercare has the right to refuse an order, pursuant to a serious deficiency on the part of the Customer regarding the order or any other order or agreement involving the Customer.
Delivery and performance of the contract :
– Items ordered through this webshop will be delivered in Europe
– Delivery is made by BPOST or POSTNL. Tuttercare reserves the right to make its own decision on this. Also see our information page regarding shipping and possible extra charges for errors in address, method of shipping.
-If the Customer wishes to cancel an order due to an error made by the Customer himself, an administrative cost of 50 € will be charged. For additional charges, see our shipping information page.
– Unless otherwise agreed, goods will be delivered to the Customer’s residence within 30 days of receipt of the order. After this period, the customer may unilaterally terminate the agreement.
– Any visible damage and/or qualitative deficiency of an item or other shortcoming in delivery must be reported by the Customer to Tuttercare immediately. The risk for loss or damage passes to the Customer as soon as he takes physical possession of the goods.
Retention of title :
– The delivered items remain the exclusive property of Tuttercare until the moment of full payment by the Customer.
– The Customer undertakes to point out Tuttercare’s retention of title to third parties if necessary, e.g. to anyone who would come to seize items that have not yet been paid for in full.
Right of withdrawal :
– Right of withdrawal is not applicable because it cannot be proved that no handling has been done to the product and as such safety regulations are not guaranteed.
– The legal warranty is valid from the date of purchase to the first owner. Resale will void the warranty.
– To invoke the warranty, the Customer must be able to present the proof of purchase.
– If a defect is detected, the Customer must notify Tuttercare as soon as possible. In any case, any defect must be reported to Tuttercare within 10 working days of receiving the order. Thereafter, any right to repair or replacement shall expire.
– The legal warranty never applies to defects that arise as a result of accidents, neglect, falls, use of the item contrary to the purpose for which it was designed, failure to comply with user instructions or manual, modifications or alterations to the item, heavy-handed use, poor maintenance, or any other abnormal or incorrect use.
– Defects that manifest themselves after a period of 6 months following the date of purchase, if any, delivery, are deemed not to have hidden defects, subject to proof to the contrary by the Customer.
– The warranty is NOT transferable
Service / Customer Service :
– You can report your questions and complaints by email ( email@example.com ) or by mail ( Wezelhof 25, 2400 MOL ). In case of complaints, we only accept written communication. Complaints forwarded via social media will not be accepted.
Penalties for non-payment :
– Without prejudice to the exercise of other rights available to Tuttercare, in the event of non-payment or late payment, the Customer shall be liable for interest of 10% per annum on the unpaid amount by operation of law from the date of the default and without notice. In addition, the Customer shall owe, ipso jure and without formal notice, a fixed indemnity of 10% on the amount involved, with a minimum of 25 euros per invoice.
– Without prejudice to the foregoing, Tuttercare reserves the right to take back items not paid for (in full).
– The personal data communicated by you will only be used for the execution of the concluded agreement and the processing of the order.
– We treat your data as confidential information and will not transfer, rent or sell it to third parties.
– We use only those cookies applicable to ensure the proper functioning of our shop ( and with coffee )
Change conditions :
– Tuttercare may change the terms and conditions at any time without further notice. Any purchase after the change, constitutes an acceptance by the Customer of these new terms and conditions.
Applicable law – competent court
– Belgian law applies, with the exception of the provisions of international private law on applicable law and with of the Rome I Regulation on international sales contracts relating to movable property. In the event of any disputes, the courts of Turnhout shall have exclusive jurisdiction.